Thursday, January 05, 2012


Ok, I thought I would start off the new year with something old and a sort of tip as well.

I have been doing a lot of ink lately and have been in need of doing some straight lines. This little dooflatchy I have had for EVER!! I don't know how long I have had it or what it is even called.............I call it my line dooflatchy thing............that said, there is an opening at the tip of this thing, a screw to open and close the opening...making it wide or narrow depending on what the desired width of the line you need is.

You put a blob of ink into the gap, adjust the wheel and then lay it up against your ruler and draw your line. No smudges, no muss and a great line. If you can find one or what it is get one, they are darned handy.


This just in.....I have found out that this little thing here is called a RULING PEN, and that I got it so many moons ago from my biggest supporter and all around cool MOM!! Thanks : )