Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS



My wife and I were at the annual Christmas party that we go to last night, and somehow during all the fun I managed to find my bag of stuff that I carry everywhere I go and whilst we were sitting around talking and having a good time...............I accidently did this drawing.
I was just sitting there on the couch and talking and making comments and yet at the end of the evening I had this sitting on my lap. I don't really remember doing it, but there it was and so here it is.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
Tracy

2 comments:

RainbowDemon1952 said...

Merry Christmas, Tracy, to you, Dana and family, and may God richly bless you all this wonderful holiday season. We've had a truly remarkable year in so many ways, and one of those things I will remember most about this particular year was how our friendship blossomed and flourished. Indeed, that is one of the greatest events for me this entire year, and next year I can see it only growing more.
Once again, Merry Christmas, hang true, and stay Blue!
Charlie

Tracy Flynn Art said...

Thank you Charlie,

Dana and I both share the sentiments and the feelings. Our becoming friends has been the highpoint for this year, and next can only be better.

Have a very Merry Christmas.......mine is always blue :)

Tracy