Sunday, September 26, 2010

FRAZETTA TRIBUTE SHOW

This is just a quick little heads up, The Gallery Provocateur in Chicago is having a Frazetta tribute show and I will be entering a few pieces. More Details will follow as well as some pictures of the images that I will be entering.

This is a juried show with an amazing pannel of judges:

Jon Schindehette, Creative Art Director of Wizards of the Coast


Master Artist Simon Bisley

Paul Hellard, Editor CG Society & Assistant Editor Ballistic Publishing

Master Artist Gerald Brom

Arnie & Cathy Fenner, Publishers, Spectrum Fantastic Art Books

Veronika Kotlajic, Curator of Gallery Provocateur & Art Muse



I  will be entering:

 2 oil paintings............a Conan  piece that I have been working on for a bit as well as a Death Dealer that sort of just came about and had to come out.

A pencil piece..........Man or Beast, which I happen to have some 11 X 17 prints of available for $20.00. Just drop me a line @ tracy@tflynnartgallery.com

I am also intending to do an ink piece as well as a watercolour.

So please stay tuned for further updates, and best of luck to all who enter!!! I hope to see many of ya'll there..........I personally intend to be there whether or not my pieces make the cut.

All the best.

No comments: