Wednesday, September 12, 2012

HEADLESS.........an obsession

Outside of my wife and art.......I do seem to have an obsession with a certain character or image, THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN, I really cannot say where or when I became fascinated with this image, but I have completed the 4th image of this guy, and it is the 3rd in oils that I have done. There is also a watercolour sitting on my drawing table that is the 5th, as well as  6 and 7 in my brain..the 7th I came up with last night while watching tv with the family.....I also did the ol'boy  one year when we carved our pumpkins for Halloween, but anyway with out further ado I give you HEADLESS IV


Prints will be available of this one so if you are interested please contact me via e-mail :

1 comment:

ATOM said...

Nice work Tracy, ta for posting.