Thursday, July 18, 2013

OGRE DUDE


Ogre Dude, is a working title since I personally need a name to distinguish which image I am working on at a particular time, especially since I tend to work on several different things at once as drying time and such come into play.

Anyways, as I sat down today and started to work on  getting my tonal under painting on, and things in order for the paint, I was reminded of a little thing I do in the rough stage of things. I will take my  my rough and scan it into photoshop and then print out a sheet with multiple versions of the image. I will then take that, print it out and do different versions of my colour comp on this sheet, and use that as my colour scheme for the final painting. 




the rough....




the sheet.....



the colour comps....



the start of the under paint

No comments: