Thursday, April 23, 2009

PAINTINGS FOR SALE


Here are a few pieces I have done recently on a smaller scale for fun/practice and are now available for purchase.

TARZAN STUDY
oils on masonite
11 X 14

$175.00


.....a few of the places in my world as well:

THE ABANDONED TEMPLE OF THE CARDHU
oils on masonite
8 x 10
$100.00
PASS TO WOLFSHEAD PEAK
oils on masonite
8 x 10
$100.00



If you are intersted in any of these or something else on my site http://tflynnargallery.com/ please do not hesitate to contact me at Tracy@tflynnartgallery.com . If you are intersted in commissioning me for a piece again please feel free to contact me.
Thanks
Tracy








2 comments:

Nick Rose said...

I haven't seen the Tarzan piece before Tracy, Nice, very nice. Lots of movement. Awesome job old friend!

Tracy Flynn Art said...

Thanks Nick,

That piece took on a life of its own, I had done it, was over it, posted it on a forum, and then a few people wanted to know what he was doing and questioning what he was looking at, then Joe Jusko dropped me a line and a few suggestions and pointers, went back in reorked it and came out with this one......the painting I had originally intended thanks to Joe's input.