Sunday, April 26, 2009

STORAGE SPACE.......

For a lot of us.............sketching and doodling is a compulsion, a need.........WE HAVE TO DO IT!! and I like a lot of folks will draw on just about anything I can get a hold to. So needless to say I have a LOT of loose papers lying about with this idea or that on it, which actually is what I am here to talk about today.

I know I am not the first to think of this solution to what to do with all those bits and pieces of paper, but I honestly have not seen anyone post anything on it either, but my solution to the piles of paper lying about is 3 ring binders (notebooks we used to call them back in school) and clear sheet protectors. They are easy to use, are expandable, and don't take up much space. You can lable them if you want to get real specific about what is in which book, I have one labled "ERB" which I keep all my Tarzan, and Burroughs stuff in, I have one for Conans and Robert E Howard, one just labled "roughs" and one just for doodles and such. Another cool aspect to these things is that you can take them to cons, set them out on your table and sell the sketches and what nots without tearing up your sketchbooks and things as well.

Quick easy and keeps the mess to a minimum.



No comments: