Wednesday, July 20, 2011

INK A DINK A DO.................

Right now on my drawing table is a pile of pencils just waiting to be inked, and along with that pile is a pile of pencils that are partially inked.

These all range in size and scope from the torn paper pieces of Snail Girls which are no more than 4" X 5" to
9 X 12's to11 X 14's and a 14 X 17 .............. 

Here are just a few o them:
The pile............










 ........and these lovely cavemen which I penciled in last night while hanging with the family and watching t.v.................there was a slight preview of this piece in my post back in April about sketch books in it you can see where I was working out some of the body positions before I went to the big sheet ( this is the 14 X 17 piece ).

Since most all of these are personal pieces, I just sort of let them pile up as I moved from one thing to another...mainly was just concentrating on doing some oil paintings, but now that I have this lump of stuff waiting to be inked, I guess I can just sort of get my ink on and do them all at once............

No comments: